ENUIT is an award-winning provider of enterprise risk management (ETRM / CTRM) solutions for energy and commodities trading companies worldwide. We are headquartered in Houston with our operations spanning across Europe, Singapore, India, Japan, and Mainland China.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Senior Project manager role is critical for ENUIT. Our business has shown consistent growth in product, complexity, and geographies and we require a dynamic personality who can keep up with the pace of change and support the product development ambitions.
The candidate will be responsible for working closely working with Product development teams including Architects and developers. The successful candidate will need to support the vision and strategy of the overall business and support the CPO to manage various projects, product development priorities by ensuring the product development teams are supported in meeting their goals.
WORK OF ROLE (INCLUDING AUTHORITIES AND OUTPUTS)
Enuit seeks to hire a Project Manager. As an Energy Trading & Risk Management Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the team throughout all project management phases and to ensure alignment of company’s business targets with overall project objectives and outcomes.
To be successful in this role, Leadership, Project management, Delivery and execution skills will be paramount.
Leadership and stakeholder Management
• Able to demonstrate self-leadership, be a self-starter and highly motivated individual.
• Support the product development team – Architects and Developers to prioritize and estimate the development effort across product and project initiatives.
• Able to manage, prioritize and deliver towards the internal stakeholder expectations –Services; Support; Sales and Presales team
• Ensure execution of Product roadmap in alignment with the business strategy and in consultation with the CPO.
• Provide communication and status updates to the stakeholders and executive steering committee.
• Establish appropriate governance and reporting across product development initiatives including risk and dependency management.
• Define methodologies and suggest tools to improve delivery quality and visibility.
Delivery and Execution
• Implements project management capabilities and discipline to manage the product development teams delivery.
• Support the execution of complex set of projects in an agile software development environment.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree, PMP or PRINCE2 Certification is a must.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• At least 6+ years of IT Project Management experience in working in Agile environment.
• Project management skills (project planning, estimation skills, change management, stakeholder management).
• Agile Software development methodology and experience is a must.
• Results oriented, capable of holding self and others to account on delivery.
• Ability to understand perspective of multiple stakeholders and successfully influence/ challenge the opinions of Architects and Developers.
• Technical knowledge on the following skills will be a good value add -
➢ C# .NET
➢ Microsoft SQL Server
➢ Microsoft Azure
• Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA, YouTrack.
To apply send your application to email@example.com
ABOUT ENTRADE FOR ETRM / CTRM
SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Management Training and Consulting
Trading and Risk Management Consulting