Enuit is a solution leader in the commodity/energy trading & risk management (CTRM / ETRM) space, providing mission-critical software platforms for metal, natural gas, electricity, crude, and refined product merchants such as utilities, refiners, producers, traders, and consumers. Enuit leverages the latest technology and is currently revolutionizing the development and implementation of Entrade, its flagship product, empowering clients to increase operational efficiency, monitor and manage risk, and increase profit margins throughout all aspects of their business from the front office to the back office. Entrade allows the traders, market and credit risk practitioners, operators, schedulers, accountants to effortlessly manage a broad range of physically and financially traded commodities as well as the complex logistics operations associated with those commodities. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enuit has a strong presence in all major trading hubs across North America, Asia, and Europe.
Enuit is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work as a team member to provide technical support service for the software product to our customers throughout the globe.
Description of the Opportunity:
• Continuously learn new business scenarios and variations of existing business scenarios quickly;
• Analyze existing/new functions and features, look for vulnerabilities based on business scenarios;
• Thoroughly craft test cases covering all possible scenarios, from a business perspective;
• Conduct functional (black box and white box), performance, and integration tests;
• Work closely with developers, technical analysts, and business analysts to rectify failed tests;
• Formally document functions, features, modules with decent business context and good examples;
• Publish documents on internal sites, summarize and announce changes to internal and external audience;
• Collaborate with the support team to deploy changes for clients after all internal tests are passed;
• Provide assistance in user acceptance tests;
• Troubleshoot issues and provide useful information that might help to identify the root causes;
• Understand the technical structure and processing logic behind the system’s functions and features and effectively write and execute technical test cases.
Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field;
• Excellent linguistic skill for business communication (oral and writing);
• Proactive and enthusiastic attitude is a prerequisite;
• Great self-learning, teamwork, and problem-solving skills;
• Highly resourceful and self-sufficient;
• Detail-oriented and tenacious;
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
• [Added Advantage] Academic or professional background in business communication;
• [Added Advantage] Basic understanding of technologies (Programming, Database, or Software Testing);
• [Added Advantage] Basic understanding of commodity trading;
• [Added Advantage] Speaking and understanding of mandarin.
• Competitive salary and overall package;
• Flat structure and flexible company culture;
• Highly frequent training in all forms;
• Tremendous exposure in technology, financial markets, and physical trading operations;
• A quick path for career advancement and potential transformation.
To apply send your application to email@example.com
ABOUT ENTRADE FOR ETRM / CTRM
SERVICES AND SUPPORT