Enuit is a growing company and technology leader in the commodity/energy trading & risk management (CTRM / ETRM) space, providing mission-critical software platforms for metal, natural gas, electricity, crude and refined product merchants such as utilities, refiners, producers, traders, and consumers. Enuit has the latest technology and is revolutionizing the development and implementation of Entrade, its flagship product, empowering clients to increase operational efficiency, to monitor and manage risk, and to increase profit margins along all aspects of their business from front to back. Entrade allows the traders, market and credit risk practitioners, operations and schedulers, and accountants to effectively manage a broad range of physically and financially traded commodities as well as the complex logistics operations associated with commodities such as natural gas, electricity, crude, and associated refined products, coal, metals, and agricultural products to name a few. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enuit has projects throughout North America, Europe and Asia with opportunities popping up with global partners across.
Enuit is looking for a Technical Analyst/Consultant. As a Technical Analyst/Consultant, you will work as a team member to provide technical support service for the software product to our customers throughout the globe.
Description of the Opportunity:
• Contribute in initial product implementation, continuous function/feature enhancement, and additional integration with upstream/downstream systems by providing installing, configuring, scripting, testing, and troubleshooting service either onsite or remotely.
• Provide technical training to internal and external new project team members, end-users, as well as support staff.
• Provide technical support during pre-sales demo/presentation activities to prospects.
• Collaborate with business analysts to design and deliver solutions and workarounds based on business processes that match client requirements.
• Work with end-users, project team members, or support staff to resolve issues and perform troubleshooting in an efficient and effective manner.
• Join efforts with internal and external subject matter experts, including architects and senior developers, during the design, development, troubleshooting and/or testing process.
• Understanding and analyzing requirements, write clean and highly scalable formula-based and/or SQL scripts.
• Analyze, review, revise, update, refactor and debug code when the situation requires.
• Create test cases and perform tests for newly implemented functions/features.
• Provide technical and/or functional documentation for product, functions, features, workarounds, and fixes.
• Ensure clear communication to the product, development, technical service and support team to manage deliverables, schedules and overall expectations from all parties.
Qualifications for Consideration:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering or other related fields.
• Strong in relational database and SQL.
• Proficiency in any object-oriented programming language.
• A highly resourceful and detail-oriented team player with great learning skills.
• Willing to work in stressful situations and dynamic environment.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Travel may be required.
• Experience in SQL Server and C# is an added advantage.
• Some commodity/energy trading industry knowledge is an added advantage.
• Fresh graduate with good technical background is welcome to apply.
To apply send your application to email@example.com
ABOUT ENTRADE FOR ETRM / CTRM
SERVICES AND SUPPORT