Enuit is a growing company and technology leader in the energy trading & risk management (ETRM) space providing mission critical software platforms for natural gas, electricity, metals, crude and refined product merchants such as utilities, refiners, producers, traders, and consumers. Enuit has the latest technology and is revolutionizing the development and deployment of ENTRADE®, its flagship product, empowering clients to increase operational efficiency, to monitor and manage risk, and to increase profit margins along all aspects of their business from front to back. ENTRADE® allows the traders, market and credit risk practitioners, operations and schedulers, and accountants to effectively manage a broad range of physically and financially traded commodities as well as the complex logistics operations associated with commodities such as natural gas, electricity, crude and associated refined products, coal, metals, and agricultural products to name a few. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enuit has projects throughout North America, Europe and Asia with opportunities popping up with a global partners across the globe.
Enuit seeks to hire a Project Manager. As an Energy Trading & Risk Management Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the team throughout all project management phases and to ensure alignment of company’s business targets with overall project objectives and outcomes.
Description of the Opportunity:
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
• Set the strategic direction of all projects, define project’s scope set milestones and deadlines, create budget and revenue estimates and manage project resource and their costs;
• Assign, prioritize and supervise project tasks that are delegated to project team members;
• Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools and techniques specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals;
• Prepare status reports and project deliverables and ensuring they adhere to quality standards;
• Identify, prevent and manage risks;
• Provide project progress to management frequently;
• Establish effective project communication plan and ensuring quality execution;
• Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation with clients;
• Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements;
• Prepare and handle all necessary project management activities with clients;
• Prepare and manage all related contract management activities with clients;
• Work with relevant personnel from different departments where necessary;
• Manage and update internal tracking system (i.e. BQE) for project activities and expenses;
• Coordinate and review invoices before sending to clients;
• Manage any special assignments provided from management.
Qualifications for consideration:
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering or related field;
• 5-8 years’ experience in project management with PMP Certification is preferred;
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion;
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to define situations, document data and draw conclusions;
• Track record in client management and conflict resolution skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence others;
• Works well with project team members;
• Extensive travel may be required;
• Good Energy/Commodity industry knowledge is a plus.
To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT ENTRADE FOR ETRM / CTRM
SERVICES AND SUPPORT