JOIN OUR TEAM
Enuit Europe is seeking a full-time technical analyst who can implement and support the Entrade commodity trading solution for our clients.
The successful candidate will be involved in implementing CTRM projects, customizing client reports, configuring systems, investigating client issues and providing solutions, as well as potential system enhancements.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and build your career in the commodity industry.
- BA / BS / MS in computer/business-related major or equivalent experience.
- 3 years + of experience on SQL Server T-SQL or PL/SQL and 2 years+ experience on .NET/C#
- Experience with ETRM/CTRM implementations or support is a great plus.
Senior Technical Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Technical Analyst to join our European team to provide technical ETRM/CTRM implementation and support services for our customers throughout the globe.
Description Of The Opportunity
- Contribute in initial product implementation, continuous function/feature enhancement, and additional integration with upstream/downstream systems by providing installing, configuring, scripting, testing, and troubleshooting service either onsite or remotely;
- Provide technical training to internal and external new project team members, end-users, as well as support staff;
- Provide technical support during pre-sales demo/presentation activities to prospects;
- Collaborate with business analysts to design and deliver solutions and workarounds based on business processes that match client requirements;
- Work with end-users, project team members, or support staff to resolve issues and perform troubleshooting in an efficient and effective manner;
- Join efforts with internal and external subject matter experts, including architects and senior developers, during the design, development, troubleshooting and/or testing process;
- Understanding and analyzing requirements, write clean and highly scalable formula-based and/or SQL scripts;
- Analyze, review, revise, update, refactor and debug code when the situation requires;
- Create test cases and perform tests for newly implemented functions/features;
- Provide technical and/or functional documentation for product, functions, features, workarounds, and fixes;
- Ensure clear communication to the product, development, technical service and support team to manage deliverables, schedules and overall expectations from all parties.
Qualifications For Consideration
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering or other related fields;
- Experience dealing with C/ETRM system solutions is required;
- Strong in relational database and SQL;
- Proficiency in any object-oriented programming language;
- A highly resourceful and detail-oriented team player with great learning skills;
- Willing to work in stressful situations and dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Travel may be required;
- Experience in SQL Server and C# is an added advantage;
- Some commodity/energy trading industry knowledge is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
Business Analysis, Highly Detail Oriented, Integration, Project Management, Requirements Analysis, Scripting, SQL, Technical Documentation, Troubleshooting, Strong presentation skills, Analytical thinking
Succeeding through a win-win collaboration
ENUIT® provides ETRM and CTRM software for the Global Energy and Commodities market.
At ENUIT® we believe there is only one way to succeed: Listen to your clients, build superior solutions and provide the highest quality of service.