Entrade tracks all of the cost components incurred in procuring and shipping crude oil around the world. No price formulas are too complex. Entrade can calculate settlement value and decompose a price formula into its basic risk elements, both financial and physical.
Entrade can track and manage all financial types of transactions, too. Entrade can track quality requirements. Crude Oil transactions have special data entry requirments, namely expected quality specifications and penalty obligations. Entrade captures these deal terms as well. And, the deal terms impact both deal valuation and invoice generation.
Entrade also offers advanced marine scheduling and inventory management to assist in the tracking and assignment of inventory and help reduce losses.
In addition to all of these wonderful features, Entrade:
- Allocates multiple commodity position to a single freight voyage;
- Captures and settle fees and services related to transportation of commodities;
- Calculates demurrage and quality adjustments which flow through to settlement;
- Allows easy visualization of trading and inventory positions including in transit inventory using pivot-style, drill-down reports;
- Captures and utilizes critical event dates for pricing mechanisms, such as BL dates, NOR tendered / accepted and Hoses On/Off;
- Captures tank strapping measurements which can then be posted to a write off account;
- And, records loading and/or discharging cargos at multiple locations on a route.
Entrade has special features to implement commonly used paths and parcels in order to reduce logistical workload. Oil leases are automatically matched up with a path to transport well production to inventory tanks at large trading points. A path may include truck, rail, and pipeline. Trucking tickets can be uploaded electronically. They are then matched with associated leases in order to prep for payment of product.
Refined Oil Products
Entrade can capture and manage risk exposure for all types of refined crude products, including both financial and physical deal types. It records all scheduled cargos, too, and includes the various costs associated with transporting and storing oil products as part of the overall trading profitability reports. Credit exposure, deal settlement, and invoice generation are some of the other nice features offered in this front-to-back trade management system.
LNG deal pricing formulas are complicated and difficult to set up in most systems, especially Excel spreadsheets. Entrade makes deal entry easy because of its preconfigured formula templates and pricing engine. Formulas may reference any one of the many commodity indexes available, including Brent and WTI, Gas Daily and Inside FERC, TTF, NBP, and JKM, to name just a few.
Entrade’s curve engine can be used to construct and bootstrap very complex LNG term pricing curves. Deals may be marked to intent within Entrade, too. A second formula may be entered on each trade to indicate how value a trade based on its destination and the various flexibility and options in the delivery schedule.
Entrade can evaluate LNG contracts with embedded FX and Interest Rate components. Each component is recognized in order to better manage FX and Interest Rate risks. Entrade’s LNG scheduling module manages flexible delivery terms, such as TakeOrPay, Cargo-By-Cargo, Diversion Flexibility Right, Onward and Downward Adjustment Flexibility Rights. It manages boiloff and heel, too; and, integrally reflects the boiloff and heel in risk valuation.
Entrade is the most comprehensive Natural Gas application today. It does all of the functions one would expect from an E/CTRM system, plus all of the following natural gas industry-specific functions.
- Captures counterparty data and Agreement terms
- Stores all sorts of Physical and Financial types of deals
- Calculates position risk and exposure to price movement
- Evaluates Counterparty Credit Risk
- Calculates physical and financial deal settlements
- Generates counterparty invoices
- Tracks costs associated with pipeline transport and storage
- Calculates profit/loss drill-down, pivot reports
And, it has extended functions to support retail operations, too.
- Aggregates retail load
- Allocates demand to supply pools
- Applies various load shaping factors, such as attrition and fuel loss
- Allocates physical supply to markets to close monthly business
Entrade is a comprehensive Electricity trade management application. It does all of the functions one would expect from an E/CTRM system:
- Captures both physical and financial deal types such as Bilateral Contracts and Power Swaps
- Calculates both hourly and on/off peak risk valuations and position summaries
- Tracks Credit Exposure
- Handles both standard products and hourly load-shaped deals
- Generates monthly settlement statements
And, it has extended functions to support retail operations, too:
- Aggregates retail load
- Applies load shaping factors such as attrition and line loss
- Shows netted hourly supply and demand positions
Entrade’s extended Retail function aggregates forecasted individual customer demand usage into wholesale-like trades for each utility, zone, customer type, price type, risk element, forward month, and so forth. These wholesale-like trades can then appear in Entrade’s wholesale position and valuation reports. Entrade has a forecasting engine, too, as well as an offer price management system.
- Forecast customer demand load
- Store customer load profiles
- Aggregate city-gate load
- Apply load shaping factors such as attrition and stick rates, commodity loss rates, etc
- Allocate city-gate load to supply pools
- Decompose load into risk elements
- Forecast for sales campaigns
- Track retail broker commissions and Aayments
- Forecast renewing customers
- Price new customer contracts